How to Make the Right Decisions About How You Make Decisions
Your organization needs to make the right decisions when it comes to finding and engaging consumers. You are striving to use data, not a gut feeling, to guide your efforts. We're here to help you make the right decisions about how you make decisions.
Written by Civis Directors of Data Science Katie Malone and Skipper Seabold, this guide is meant to help your team:
• Build, maintain and utilize a great data set
• Create a culture that appreciates and prioritizes data
• Employ software that lets work happen
• Empower the right people and processes
• Embrace the science and methods that help your organization adapt to change
After reading this guide, you’ll have a clearer picture of the steps you need to take to make data an essential part of how you do business. Happy reading!
First Name *
Last Name *
Work Email *
What Industry do you work in?
Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Banking & Financial Services
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Energy & Utilities
Government State & Local
Hospitality & Travel
Marketing Agencies & Consulting
Media & Broadcasting